This post was inspired by Sophie, my muse, and her words that make me laugh, cry and, in this case, cringe.
1. Mommy, I found a sharp knife downstairs.
2. Don’t worry, I’ll clean up the mess.
3. It’s just a little accident. Not a lot of pee.
4. Romeo (the dog) won’t run away because I tied him up.
5. I’m not hurting the cat. I’m just petting him.
6. Mommy, I made a cake out of toilet paper in the potty.
7. I stepped on the DVD and it broke in half. But I’m okay.
8. I told all my friends and teachers I’ll have a baby sister soon (NOT TRUE!).
9. I fell down the stairs. But I’m okay.
10. I just used my hands (when asked if Sophie used toilet paper after going to the potty).